Wednesday, 22 October 2025

SHSG SIXTH FORM ADVERT

 I curated an advert for my school to test out my DSLR camera skills and to try using photoshop. These skills will help me prepare for my NEA in the future.



DSLR CAMERAS

I learnt and used the different features of DSLR cameras. I attempted to use a range of different modes such as aperture priority (AV) and shutter priority (TV) to control how my photos appeared. I took mostly landscape pictures and attempted some portrait photography.

PHOTOSHOP

This was my first time using photoshop and I attempted to represent the friendship and collaborative learning at SHSG. I included the emblem as it is the school logo and includes one of the school mottos (the other is written in the bottom left), I used the ‘remove background’ effect on the bottom right photo as I wanted to try different techniques on photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mid point check!

website Here is my current progress on my music video: https://youtu.be/ahvkSbFh-YI Here is my progress on my 30s video: https://youtube.com...